Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ketul Patel, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Ormond Beach, FL. Dr. Patel completed a residency at St John Providence Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Adventhealth Daytona Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy & Endoscopic Ultrasound, Other Education — 2016
- Providence Hosp & Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- St John Providence Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Providence Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Guarani, Gujarati, Hindi
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
he is pleasant, had a pleasant experience, he is personable, very informative, & a refreshing person to be with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ketul Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Gastritis, Dysphagia, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 305 Clyde Morris Blvd Ste 270, Ormond Beach, FL 32174. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Guarani, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Daytona Beach
- Halifax Health - Medical Center of Port Orange
- Halifax Health Medical Center