Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Ketan Badani, MD
Dr. Ketan Badani, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Badani completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital (Michigan). He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Badani is board certified in Urology.
- Henry Ford Hospital (Michigan), Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital (Michigan), Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badani?
Dr Badani and his team could not have been better! Great listener and at answering and explaining what to expect.
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Badani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Badani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Badani frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urologic Surgery.
Dr. Badani's office is located at 5 E 98th St # 2, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Badani speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.