Dr. Kert Sabbath, MD is a hematology specialist in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Sabbath completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at MEDICAL ONCOLOGY & HEMATOLOGY and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sabbath is board certified in Hematology.
Medical Oncology & Hematology
Medical Oncology & Hematology1075 Chase Pkwy Ste B, Waterbury, CT 06708 Existing Patients: (203) 755-6311
Medical Oncology & Hematology PC
Medical Oncology & Hematology PC19 Lunar Dr, Woodbridge, CT 06525 Existing Patients: (203) 389-7504
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sabbath?
Doctor sabbath is one of the most caring physicians I have Ever met. He put you in front of everyone else. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs his care.
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital