Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Solomon completed a residency at Univ Of Ky Hosp, Ophthalmology Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Ophthalmology. He currently practices at CAROLINA EYECARE PHYSICIANS and is affiliated with MUSC Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solomon is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Ophthalmology Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Utah Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solomon?
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Solomon and his team. From the first meeting, I felt like I was in good hands. They really helped me set aside any anxieties about the procedure (I was definitely concerned because of the rumors that go around about it). But they answered all of my questions, walked me through the procedure, and helped me understand that my main focus was to do what I needed to heal. I was able to see very clearly immediately and I couldn’t believe how quickly it happened. 1 week later and I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone considering LASIK or vision correction surgery!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solomon frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Solomon's office is located at 2060 Charlie Hall Blvd Ste 201, Charleston, SC 29414. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solomon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MUSC Health University Medical Center
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Medical Center
Carolina Eyecare Physicians