Dr. Kerri Smith, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Penn Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Penn Heart and Vascular
Penn Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-0718
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania