Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marcelin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Dr. Marcelin completed a residency at NYU Medical Center. She currently practices at Hudson Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marcelin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- NYU Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, French Creole, Spanish
Hudson Ophthalmology2050 E Main St Ste 1-R4, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 Existing Patients: (914) 737-6360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marcelin?
Dr. Kerline has been efficient, sympathetic, and pleasant. The procedures were pleasant and I am delighted with the results. I am grateful to Dr. Kerline and all the Hudson staff who looked after me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marcelin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marcelin frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Blepharitis.
Dr. Marcelin's office is located at 2050 E Main St Ste 1-R4, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marcelin speaks Spanish, French Creole, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marcelin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital