Dr. Munir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kerim Munir, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Munir completed a residency at McLean Hosp. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Developmental Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Munir is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1993
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- McLean Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Developmental Medicine
Developmental Medicine Center300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7025
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munir?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Munir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Munir frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Autism.
Dr. Munir's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital