Dr. Keri Hall, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Hall completed a residency at University Of Va Med Center. She currently practices at Office of Health Care Programs and is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Office of Health Care Programs109 Governor St, Richmond, VA 23219 Existing Patients: (804) 864-8141
- Univ of Virginia-UVA Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Usa, Internship Hospital
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Marshall U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Dr. Hall was well prepared and extremely thorough in preparing me for a trip to South America. She provided way more information than I received from another travel doctor. Impressive and very professional.
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University Hospital