Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berquist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kent Berquist, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Salina, KS. Dr. Berquist completed a residency at University Of Ks Med Center. He currently practices at Salina Regional Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine and is affiliated with Cloud County Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berquist is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Ks Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Salina Regional Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine520 S Santa Fe Ave Ste 120, Salina, KS 67401 Existing Patients: (785) 452-7325
Salina Reg Hlth Ctr Outpat Clin
Salina Regional Health Center Inc.400 S Santa Fe Ave, Salina, KS 67401 Existing Patients: (785) 452-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berquist?
wonderful .i highly recommend him . his office girls are very nice . his nurses are great. hes excellent. i cant say enough about him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berquist frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Asthma.
Dr. Berquist's office is located at 520 S Santa Fe Ave Ste 120, Salina, KS 67401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berquist has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cloud County Health Center
- Herington Municipal Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Mitchell County Hospital Health Systems
- Republic County Hospital
- Salina Regional Health Center