Dr. Kenolisa Onwueme, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Onwueme completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Medstar Harbor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Onwueme is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates
Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates1838 Greene Tree Rd Ste 400, Baltimore, MD 21208 Existing Patients: (410) 863-4899
Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates802 Landmark Dr Ste 129, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Existing Patients: (410) 863-4899
Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates3001 S Hanover St, Baltimore, MD 21225 Existing Patients: (410) 863-4899
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Brigham & Women's Hospital-Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 2006
- Cornell Med Inst-Meml Sloan Kettering MC, Other Education — 2005
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Onwueme?
Very skilled and gentle. Explained everything before and after. Dr. Onwume is very even tempered and personable.
- Medstar Harbor Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center