Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rictor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Rictor, MD is a family medicine specialist in Scotland, PA. Dr. Rictor completed a residency at Washington Hospital. and is affiliated with Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital. Dr. Rictor is board certified in Family Practice.
- Washington Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Washington Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Maryland At Baltimore, Medical School — 1985
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rictor?
Always there for you. Great advice. His new direct primary care is the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rictor frequently treats Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning, Contact Dermatitis, and Tuberculosis Screening.
Dr. Rictor's office is located at 3730 Scotland Rd, Scotland, PA 17254. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rictor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellspan Chambersburg Hospital
Medexpress Urgent Care - Mburg Commons83 Retail Commons Pkwy, Martinsburg, WV 25403 (304) 264-9730