Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robbins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Robbins, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital. He currently practices at Radiology Consultants Of Ltl Rk and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway.
- Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robbins frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Robbins' office is located at 9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 1100, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robbins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Radiology Consultants Of Ltl Rk
Radiology Consultants Of Ltl Rk9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 1100, Little Rock, AR 72205 (501) 227-5240