Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Cohen, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at University of Chicago Medical Center and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Hematology.
- Penn-Farber Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Chicago Medical Center
Univ. of Chicago5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
My team at UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO HOSPITAL- including Dr Cohen, saved my life. I had no idea I had Lymphoma and they were able to save me using an aggressive form of Chemo. I was able to celebrate my 50th Birthday with my 6 Grandchildren and I am truly blessed #3YEARSSTRONG
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center