Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0254
Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rosenberg completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenberg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg has treated my Dad for many, many years. Always honest, caring and accessible. I recommend him without hesitation.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Rosenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenberg frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Rosenberg's office is located at 1015 Chestnut Street Suite 512, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.