Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Sunnergren, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lewes, DE. Dr. Sunnergren completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Interventional Associates and is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sunnergren is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Interventional Associates
Cardiovascular Consultants of Southern Delaware16704 Kings Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958 Existing Patients: (302) 645-1233
Beebe424 Savannah Rd, Lewes, DE 19958 Existing Patients: (302) 645-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sunnergren?
I have been a patient for many years, he is one of the best. He listens, does not rush you out , and is very knowledgeable. Five stars
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sunnergren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sunnergren frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Sunnergren's office is located at 16704 Kings Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sunnergren speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beebe Medical Center