Dr. Kenneth Caldwell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Caldwell completed a residency at Nc Bapt Hospital Bowman. He currently practices at Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caldwell is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics
- Hughston Orth Clin, Fellowship Hospital
- Nc Bapt Hospital Bowman, Residency Hospital
- NC Bapt Hosp-Bowman, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caldwell?
I didn't know he retired in December 2019....but well deserved. Great Ortho Surgeon, will be missed.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital