Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koschnitzki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Koschnitzki, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Koschnitzki completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Piedmont Medical Center. Dr. Koschnitzki is board certified in Neonatology.
- Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koschnitzki?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koschnitzki frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Dehydration, and Herpes Simplex Infection.
Dr. Koschnitzki's office is located at 222 Herlong Ave S, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koschnitzki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.