Dr. Kenneth Joel, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Joel completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Pain Physicians of Atlanta, LLC, Alpharetta and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Joel is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Pain Physicians of Atlanta, LLC, Alpharetta
Pain Physicians of Atlanta3333 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 400, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (770) 391-3979
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- Planned Administration Inc
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joel?
Dr. Joel has been great! My husband and I were left basically stranded by our previous pain specialist when our insurance changed in 2018 and between the two of us, we went through 5 other Drs. before finding Dr. Joel. He treats each patient as an individual, w/out stereotyping, and offers advice on new therapies, based on his own research and continually keeps up with the latest advancements in order to give his pts the very best possible treatments. He is very caring and takes the time to listen to each patient (even if it puts him behind schedule) and still won't rush through your visit, or the next patient's, or the next. I would highly recommend him!
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital