Dr. Kenneth Jarolem, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Plantation, FL. Dr. Jarolem completed a residency at Hospital Jnt Diseases. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Center of South Florida and is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jarolem is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital Jnt Diseases, Residency Hospital
- New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Queens Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Tx Back Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- 1985, Undergraduate School
- University of Florida-Gainesville, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Preferred Health Systems
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jarolem?
I put off having a spinal fusion for 2 years due to not wanting rods and pedicle screws put in. I am an orthopedic sales representative so I am aware of the issues with certain spinal fusion procedures. I went to several of the top Neuro/Ortho spine surgeons in Florida including University of Miami. I finally felt comfortable with Dr Jarolem and we came up with a less invasive surgical procedure. This was 8 years ago and I am doing great. I cannot recommend Dr Jarolem enough!! He is a phenomenal surgeon and even better person who is practicing medicine for all the right reasons. He genuinely cares about his patients.
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Broward Health Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West