Dr. Golden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Golden, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Golden completed a residency at St Francis Med Center Pitts Pa. He currently practices at Eren Kurtay-sozmen MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Golden is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Med College Phil Pa, Fellowship Hospital
- St Francis Med Center Pitts Pa, Residency Hospital
- St Francis Med Center Pitts Pa, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eren Kurtay-sozmen MD39 Simon St Ste 2a, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 888-4347
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golden?
I've been seeing Dr. Golden for over three years. He's attentive and has great bedside manner. I've never stayed with a psychiatrist this long.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Golden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Golden frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Anxiety, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Golden's office is located at 39 Simon St Ste 2a, Nashua, NH 03060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.