Dr. Tullis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Tullis, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Tullis completed a residency at University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences. He currently practices at Kenneth F Tullis MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Diplomate, American Boad Of Addiction Medicine, Other Education — 2009
- Federal Aviation Administration, Consultant, Psychiatric/Addiction Medicine, Other Education — 2006
- Certified In Addiction Medicine, American Society Of Addiction Medicine, Other Education — 1986
- University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1971
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kenneth F Tullis MD
Kenneth F. Tullis, MD5158 Stage Rd Ste 120, Memphis, TN 38134 Existing Patients: (901) 383-1924
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tullis?
There aren't many people I know who when they talk with you make you feel like you're clearly the most important person they know. Dr. Tullis has that quality. I always leave there feeling like I'm his only client. That's not every now/then, it's every time I talk with him. Doug
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tullis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tullis frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Adjustment Disorder , and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Tullis' office is located at 5158 Stage Rd Ste 120, Memphis, TN 38134. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.