Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Kenneth Barofsky, MD is a pulmonologist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Barofsky completed a residency at University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn. He currently practices at Centrastate Medical Center Inc. and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barofsky is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn, Residency Hospital
- Metro Hosp Ctr-NY Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Fatima College Of Med Valenzuela Manila Philippines, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centrastate Medical Center Inc.901 W Main St Ste 160, Freehold, NJ 07728 Existing Patients: (732) 577-0600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barofsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barofsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barofsky frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Wheezing.
Dr. Barofsky's office is located at 901 W Main St Ste 160, Freehold, NJ 07728. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center