Click here to compare with other Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Margulies, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Margulies completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at The Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Margulies is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart and Vascular Center3400 Civic Center Blvd Ste 2e, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margulies?
Fabulous doctor. He is very thorough, caring and great bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Margulies has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margulies frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Congenital Heart Disease, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Margulies' office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd Ste 2e, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania