Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Kenneth Cooperman, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Bronx, NY. Dr. Cooperman completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Modern Orthodontics PC and is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooperman?
Cool doctor! Thank you guys
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cooperman frequently treats Bite Adjustment, Ceramic Dental Braces, and Clear Dental Braces.
Dr. Cooperman's office is located at 355 E 149th St Rm 202, Bronx, NY 10455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooperman speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cooperman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jacobi Medical Center