Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 403-4437.
Dr. Ken Wang, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3751
Dr. Ken Wang, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Wang completed a residency at University Of Washington / Seattle Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Mary Bridge Children's Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics and is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wang is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Mary Bridge Children's Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
Mary Bridge Children's Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics1220 Division Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403 Call
- University Of Washington / Seattle Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington / Seattle Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 1220 Division Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403. Find other locations and directions.