Dr. Sudhakar Rao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rao's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sudhakar Rao, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Rao completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rao is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rao frequently treats Encounters for Normal Pregnancies, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 123 Summer St Ste 150, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic