Dr. Kelly Everman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Everman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelly Everman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Everman completed a residency at In University School Of Med. He currently practices at Tennessee Oculoplastics and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Everman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wesley and Klippenstein PC1800 Church St Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-3624
- 2 2001 Mallory Ln Ste 203, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 250-0885
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Everman?
I saw Dr. Everman on short notice and received excellent, professional care. Prompt appointment, friendly staff and great location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Everman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Everman frequently treats Blocked Tear Duct, Ectropion of Eyelid, and Eyelid Surgery.
Dr. Everman's office is located at 1800 Church St Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Everman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center