Dr. Axsom has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kelly Axsom, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Axsom is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Axsom?
Dr Axsom is highly qualified, very compassionate. She takes the necessary time to explain and answer all questions. She is accessible when I contact her with questions and concerns. Always on time for appointments. Affiliated with a great hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Axsom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Axsom frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Axsom's office is located at 173 Fort Washington Ave Fl 4, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center