Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kelly Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. He currently practices at SCL Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University, Medical School — 1994
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SCL Health Medical Group
SCL Health Medical Group3655 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Existing Patients: (303) 603-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
He has done so much for me in 18 yrs. My dad sees Dr. Rubenstein and he saved my dads life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 3655 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital