Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faucette accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly Faucette, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Faucette completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Seattle Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Faucette is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Prim Chldns Hosp-U Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faucette?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faucette frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Faucette's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Faucette has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-2030