Dr. Kelly Carden, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Carden completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at St. Thomas Sleep Specialists and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carden is board certified in Internal Medicine.
St. Thomas Sleep Specialists
St. Thomas Sleep Specialists300 20th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 284-7533
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carden?
My mother & I had a new patient telemedicine appointment with Dr. Carden 8-2020 concerning our sleep disorders. Dr. Carden was on time contacting us & had full knowledge of our previous medical chart history from a dr outside of her practice. Dr. Carden was so easy to talk with over the phone. She was extremely experienced & knowledgeable concerning different masks options, etc. Dr. Carden offered many options for assisting us with “good sleep habits” prior to bedtime. We feel very blessed to have had Dr. Carden recommended to us. Great drs do still exist!!!
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown