Dr. Bremer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kelli Bremer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Bremer completed a residency at Med University Sc Med Center. She currently practices at South Lincoln Psychiatry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bremer is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Med University Sc Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Lincoln Psychiatry2001 Pine Lake Rd Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68512 Existing Patients: (402) 447-7221
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelli Bremer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bremer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bremer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bremer frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, and Phobia.
Dr. Bremer's office is located at 2001 Pine Lake Rd Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68512. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.