Dr. Kelley Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kelley Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Smith completed a residency at William Beaumont Amc. He currently practices at Huntsville Cardiovascular Clinic and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- William Beaumont Amc, Residency Hospital — 1994
- William Beaumont Amc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
My trusted heart specialist for several years. I Highly reccomend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 4601 Whitesburg Dr Se Ste 201, Huntsville, AL 35802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center South