Dr. Kekul Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kekul Shah, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 800 W State St Ste 301, Doylestown, PA 18901 Existing Patients: (215) 230-8599
Delaware Valley Retina Associates
Delaware Valley Retina Assoc400 Middletown Blvd Ste 104, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 750-9411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Macular Hole, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Degenerative Disorders of Globe.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 800 W State St Ste 301, Doylestown, PA 18901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell