Dr. Kapatkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Kapatkin, MD is a nephrology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Kapatkin completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at GEORGE E NEWMAN MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kapatkin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital
- U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
George E Newman MD
Knoxville Kidney Center Pllc320 N Park 40 Blvd Ste A, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 692-3462
Matthews-vu Medical Group P.c.104 Pro Rodeo Dr Ste 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80919 Existing Patients: (719) 522-0707
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kapatkin?
Been with Dr K for 28+ years. Great guy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keith Kapatkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kapatkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kapatkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kapatkin frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Hypertension, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Kapatkin's office is located at 320 N Park 40 Blvd Ste A, Knoxville, TN 37923. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.