Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Keith Vaux, MD is a pediatrics specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Vaux completed a residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego. He currently practices at Point Loma and is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UC San Diego Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Point Loma Pediatrics2790 Truxtun Rd Ste 120a, San Diego, CA 92106 Existing Patients: (619) 222-1253
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaux?
Man saved my son's life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vaux has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vaux frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adult Autism.
Dr. Vaux's office is located at 2790 Truxtun Rd Ste 120a, San Diego, CA 92106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest