Call (754) 255-6152 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Keith Goldstein, MD is a hematology specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at St U NY. He currently practices at Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward and is affiliated with University Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Hematology.
- St U NY, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St U NY, Residency Hospital — 2003
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology & Hematology Associates of West Broward
Oncology and Hematology Associate of West Broward7431 N University Dr Ste 110, Tamarac, FL 33321 Existing Patients: (754) 255-6152
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Professional and successful. Explanations clear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 7431 N University Dr Ste 110, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldstein speaks Creole and English. View profile to see all.
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital