Call (615) 240-2361 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Keith Goldberg, MD is a general surgery specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at University of Texas Sourthwestern. He currently practices at Surgical Alliance of Middle Tennessee and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Texas Sourthwestern, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University, Medical School
- Advanced Laparoscopic Hernia Training Course, Other Education — 2005
- Ethicon Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Training Course, Other Education — 2001
- University Of Tennessee, Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Workshop, Other Education — 1999
- Parkland Hosp-U Tex Sw Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
I had a difficult to diagnosis hiatal hernia. The first several tests I had done did not show a problem. Dr. Goldberg was determined to fix my situation. After getting to know me he found out I had chronic acid reflux. He performed the TIF procedure and repaired my hernia. This has completely changed my lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg and the TIF procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Goldberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage), Hiatal Hernia, and Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia.
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 1810 Madison St Ste B, Clarksville, TN 37043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldberg speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Northcrest Medical Center
Surgical Alliance of Middle Tennessee
Surgical Alliance of Middle Tennessee1810 Madison St Ste B, Clarksville, TN 37043 Existing Patients: (615) 240-2361
Surgical Alliance of Middle Tennessee417 Northcrest Dr, Springfield, TN 37172 Existing Patients: (629) 219-5940
Surgical Alliance of Middle Tennessee353 New Shackle Island Rd Blg A Ste 102, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2491