Dr. Keith Raziano, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Sandy Springs, GA. Dr. Raziano completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at The Physicians Spine and Rehabilitation Specialists of Georgia, P.C.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raziano is board certified in Pain Medicine.
The Physicians Spine and Rehabilitation Specialists of Georgia, P.C.
The Physicians Spine and Rehabilitation Specialists of Georgia, P.C.5730 Glenridge Dr, Sandy Springs, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (404) 816-3000
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raziano?
Dr. Raziano is one of the most professional people you will ever meet. He is guided by knowledge and experience, truthfulness and humility, understanding and manners. Through this expert care, I have avoided additional surgeries for the past 18 years with a quality of life far above what is expected for laminectomy/fusion/hardware patients. The phenomenal thing about Raziano’s care, it was done without any major addict drugs. I would recommend Doctor Keith Raziano to anyone with severe chronic pain.