Dr. Vaidya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kedarnath Vaidya, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in The Woodlands, TX. Dr. Vaidya completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Woodlands North Houston Heart Center and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaidya is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaidya?
Been a patient of Dr. V’s for 9 yrs. now. He is very professional and compassionate. Wouldn’t trade him for “all the tea in China”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kedarnath Vaidya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vaidya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaidya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vaidya frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Vaidya's office is located at 17350 St Lukes Way Ste 400, The Woodlands, TX 77384. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vaidya speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital