Dr. K Daniel Riew, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Riew completed a residency at George Washington University Medical Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riew is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
ColumbiaDoctors Midtown51 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019 Call
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riew?
I went to Dr. Riew for revision surgery. Dr. Riew performed ACDF C4-7 with C5 corpectomy on me in Jan 2019 and it was a total success. Immediately upon waking up in the recovery room, my arm pain was gone and the tingling in my thumb was also substantially diminished. The great news was that the painfree state continued. I was finally able to button my blouses, write with a pen again, scoop up purina nibbles for my doggie with my dominant right hand, carry teapot and do yoga again. I regained all strength & function in my arm & hand. Another surgeon at another hospital had done ACDF C4-6 on me in June 2018 which failed; my bones never fused and osteophytes continued to impinge on nerves in my neck causing me near paralysis of right arm and hand. Hence, I was very happy to find Dr. Riew because he fixed my cervical radiculopathy. He's a globally renowned surgeon who specializes in cervical spine, a true expert in this field. Plus, he's very professional which I greatly appreciated.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center