Call (913) 386-2919 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kayla Barnard, MD is a breast surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Barnard completed a residency at University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, Tulsa. She currently practices at Midwest Breast Care and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnard is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, Tulsa, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, Tulsa, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Oklahoma City University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Breast Care
Midwest Breast Care17067 S Outer Rd Ste 300, Overland Park, KS 66209 Existing Patients: (913) 386-2919
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnard?
Great doctor, highly recommendable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barnard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kayla Barnard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnard frequently treats Breast Cancer, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Mastectomy.
Dr. Barnard's office is located at 17067 S Outer Rd Ste 300, Overland Park, KS 66209. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center