Dr. Raj has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kavitha Raj, MD is a oncology specialist in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Raj completed a residency at University Of Nv School Of Med. She currently practices at Medical Oncology Program In Castro Valley and is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raj is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Nv School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY / KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raj?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raj accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raj frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Raj's office is located at 5725 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare
Medical Oncology Program In Castro Valley
Pleasanton5725 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 100, Pleasanton, CA 94588 (510) 888-0657