Dr. Kavita Natrajan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Natrajan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kavita Natrajan, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Natrajan completed a residency at Med College Of Ga School Of Med. She currently practices at HEMATOLOGY ONCOLOGY AT GEORGE WASHINGTON MEDICAL F and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Natrajan is board certified in Hematology.
- Med College Of Ga School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- St Barnabas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology At George Washington Medical F
Hematology Oncology At George Washington Medical F2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw # 1-100, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-2210
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Natrajan?
Dr Natrajan did a great job of explaining my rare blood disorder and helping me choose the best ways to manage it. Very kind and caring. I highly recommend Dr Natrajan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Natrajan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Natrajan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Natrajan's office is located at 2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw # 1-100, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Natrajan speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Natrajan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- The George Washington University Hospital