Dr. Kavita Dhodapkar, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dhodapkar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kavita Dhodapkar, MB BS is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Dhodapkar completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. She currently practices at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dhodapkar is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- St Jude Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1992
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 785-1112
Yale Medical Oncology
Yale University School of Medicine333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4640
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhodapkar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dhodapkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dhodapkar frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Dhodapkar's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dhodapkar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital