Dr. Kalra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kavita Kalra, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Kalra completed a residency at Maryland General Hospital. She currently practices at Kavita B. Kalra, MD and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalra is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Maryland General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Maryland General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- St George's University School Of Med, Medical School — 1999
- ST. Georges University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Elder Health Pennsylvania
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Priority Health
- Priority Partners
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalra?
Went with my cousin for her Breast Cancer second opinion. Very impressed the way she told us about the disease and treatment options. Lyn, my cousin is doing well wth her now. Praise the lord.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kavita Kalra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalra frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Kalra's office is located at 200 E 33rd St # 460, Baltimore, MD 21218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalra speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus
Kavita B. Kalra, MD
Kavita B. Kalra, MD
Kavita B. Kalra, MD711 W 40th St Ste 427, Baltimore, MD 21211 (410) 246-4450