Dr. Katharina Lilly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lilly's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katharina Lilly, MD is a family medicine specialist in Exeter, NH. Dr. Lilly completed a residency at Franklin Square hospital Center. She currently practices at PHILLIPS EXETER ACDMY LAMONT HLTH CTR and is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lilly is board certified in Family Practice.
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of New Hampshire, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phillips Exeter Acdmy Lamont Hlth Ctr
Phillips Exeter Acdmy Lamont Hlth Ctr20 MAIN ST, Exeter, NH 03833 Existing Patients: (603) 777-3420
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lilly?
Dr. Lilly is competent and throrough as well as being personable. She keeps track of what is going on in her field, so her advice is based on current practice . She keeps careful records and follows up consistently. Dr. Lilly and the office folks are also very helpful in scheduling appointments with other doctors which is most helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lilly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lilly frequently treats Osteoporosis Screening, Dipstick Urinalysis, and Hepatitis B Virus Screening.
Dr. Lilly's office is located at 20 MAIN ST, Exeter, NH 03833. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lilly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital
- York Hospital