Dr. Katrina Rolen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rolen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katrina Rolen, MD is a hematology specialist in Alamogordo, NM. Dr. Rolen completed a residency at St Louis U/St Louis Hosp. She currently practices at OTERO ONCOLOGY and is affiliated with Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rolen is board certified in Hematology.
- Brown U/Miriam Hosp&RI Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St Louis U/St Louis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Otero Oncology PC2559 Medical Dr Ste G, Alamogordo, NM 88310 Existing Patients: (575) 437-8126
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rolen?
I have seen Heather and she explains the lab work in a way one can understand
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rolen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rolen frequently treats Polycythemia Rubra Vera, Bleeding Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Rolen's office is located at 2559 Medical Dr Ste G, Alamogordo, NM 88310. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rolen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center