Dr. Katie Marks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katie Marks, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Culver City, CA. Dr. Marks completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Clear Allergy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marks is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marks?
I began seeing Dr. Marks-Cogan in December for my cat allergies. I was very worried that my allergies had gotten so bad that I would have to give up my two cats (my GP recommended that I do this). During my first visit, Dr. Marks-Cogan spent over a half hour getting to know me and explaining to me why I had only recently developed this allergy and what my options were. I've never had a doctor give me this kind of attention! I'm now taking allergy shots and already I've seen improvement when I'm at home with my cats. I would recommend that anyone with a pet allergy go see Doctor Marks-Cogan!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marks frequently treats Bronchoprovocation Test, Patch Testing, and Blood Allergy Testing.
Dr. Marks' office is located at 3831 Hughes Ave, Culver City, CA 90232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Clear Allergy3831 Hughes Ave, Culver City, CA 90232 (424) 603-4544