Dr. Kathryn Middleton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Middleton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathryn Middleton, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fitchburg, WI. Dr. Middleton completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Dean Sleep Center. Dr. Middleton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Boston U, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
Dean Sleep Center
Dean Sleep Center2844 Index Rd, Fitchburg, WI 53713 Existing Patients: (608) 229-7979
- 2 6750 ERDMAN BLVD, Middleton, WI 53562
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Middleton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Middleton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Middleton frequently treats Pulmonary Disease, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Asthma.
Dr. Middleton's office is located at 2844 Index Rd, Fitchburg, WI 53713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Middleton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.